Krystal®Shield is an anti-skid, colored steadfast, seamless skim coat finish layer, applied in place of floor tiles, pebble wash, interlocking tiles or conventional cement screed as top wearing surface. The surface texture of Krystal®Shield provides excellent anti-skid features to provide safety for human traffic.
Reflective nature of crystal enables color to remain vibrant even under weathering and aging conditions causing wearing off of surface.
- High skid resistance, Multi- color indication
- High resistant to weathering
- High Impact resistance
- UV Stable
- Withstand high temperature
- Micro seal surface structure, prevent water slippage
- Non tire screeching sound
- Bus terminal
- Car park
- Cycling lane
Produced in high temperature using highly sophisticated technology, the coloured crystal granules are harder than silica sand and highly translucent. When the upper layer crystal wears off, the base colour crystal is able to reflect out and maintain the same colour lustre on the surface. Colour remains steadfast and surpasses all the traditional coating systems.
Krystal® Coating System
- Non-Abrasive Surface
- Round Recycle Glass Finishing
- Water Based Polymer Binder
Other Systems: Epoxy / Skim Coat
- Hard And Brittle Surface
- Abrasive Surface
- Sharp Edge Silica Sand Finishing
- Solvent Based